A very useful little article on protecting your own intellectual property and how to do so.
It’s good to recognize your ideas are valuable. It’s understandable that you want to know how to copyright and protect them.
The question is: when do you need to take steps to copyright or otherwise protect your work?
How To Copyright Your Ideas: Overview
In this post, I’m going to talk about a number of copyright issues. I’ll also link to relevant resources along the way so you can get more in depth information about copyright where you need it.
- What Is A Copyright?
- Why Copyright Protection Is Important
- When Copyright Issues Occur
- What Copyright Does And Doesn’t Cover
- What Having A Copyright Does For You
- How To Protect Your Film Or TV Idea
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Copyright
NOTE: I’m not a lawyer and this article does not provide legal advice. Here’s my full disclaimer…