To get started on creating your marketing plan, check out Part 1 and Part 2 first. For specific release day ideas…keep reading!
Facebook Release Party
Invite Friends and Readers and encourage them to invite more people.
- “Who invited you?” giveaway can be a great way to encourage more invites.
Invite other authors
- Share the burden and fans: Invite authors to participate or “takeover” during the party with their own games/giveaways/etc.
- More games and prizes means more fun.
- Other authors bring in their fans to learn about your books and your fans learn about other authors as well.
- “Caption this!” – Find a funny or strange picture and ask for captions. All captions earn an entry and you can either pick the best as the winner or pick at random.
- Book themed i.e. Bad Date…
View original post 216 more words